2.Who We Are
https://www.projectfusion.com is operated by OD Consultancy Ltd, a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 3389226.
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at: Innovation House, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich. CT13 9FF. United Kingdom.
Our trading office is the same as our registered office.
3.What you must not do
You must not use our website or services to do any of the following:
- Break any laws or regulations
- Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
- Harm or attempt to harm minors
- Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below)
- Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
- Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under our website terms)
- Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
In particular in relation to our software or our licensor’s software (Software) that you use as part of using our services or website:
- you will use the Software only as an integral component of your right to use our services
- you will not use the Software for development, compilation, debugging and similar design-time purposes;
- you will not reverse-compile or decompile, analyze, reverse-engineer, reverse-assemble or disassemble,
unlock or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of the Software or
attempt to do any of the foregoing in relation to the object code of the Software; and
- you will not modify, adapt, translate or create any derivative works of the Software or merge the Software into any other software
- you will only use, copy, modify, or transfer the Software, or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof, as expressly permitted herein by us or our licensors.
- Your rights will be non-exclusive, and except as permitted by us or our licensors, non-assignable
- us or our licensors will have the exclusive ownership of all right, title, and interest in and to the Software, including ownership of all the intellectual property rights and confidential information pertaining thereto
- your obligations above will remain in effect for as long as you use the Software and such obligations will be for the benefit of us or our licensors and will be enforceable by our licensors directly against you under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
4. Account and password rules
You must not do any of the following:
- share your password or allow any unauthorised person to gain access to the website or our services using your account with us (Account)
- when creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete and it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
- you must choose a strong password for your Account and it is your responsibility to keep your password safe.
- if you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately (we will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account)
- you must not use anyone else’s Account.
- we reserve the right to terminate or suspend any Account without notice
5. Suspension and Termination
- Stopping your use of the site temporarily or permanently
- Removing material you have put on the site
- Sending you a warning
- Taking legal action
- Telling the right authorities.