As 2022 draws to a close, we’ve got some more updates to the Projectfusion platform. Below is a breakdown of what’s new.
- We fixed an issue where Excel files weren’t displaying using the correct document viewer. You can now access your shiny spreadsheets in the way they were meant to be viewed!
- We made a few updates to the document library, namely how the indexing works for new files, and how additional file types display in our SecureViewer.
- Updated reporting for larger servers.
- We’ve updated the subject & references in safedrop emails to be easily visible in your email client, with some clients threading safedrop messages so they’re easy to refer back to later.
- Minor tweaks to our eSignature platform
If you’ve got any feedback or suggestions for us, feel free to drop us a message on either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org depending on the platform you’re using – we love to hear from you!